Additional Conference Highlights:
- Live Auction during Saturday Dinner
- All proceeds benefitting the IAAHPC scholarship fund
- CAETA Laboratory
- AHPC Certification Program
- One-day or Main Conference Registration includes gift bag, daily lunches and snacks, online link to proceedings, and IAAHPC window decal.
For more information, please go to CAETAInternational.com.
Early Bird Special: June 1 - June 30, 2019
$250 for students / one-day registration
$425 for IAAHPC members
$550 for non-members
After July 1, 2019
$275 for students / one-day registration
$450 for members
$575 for non-members
IAAHPC members save $125
AHCP Module 2 certification program attendees have a separate fee and registration page
Hotel Registration Information:
- Discounted room pricing is available for conference attendees from October 2, 2019, to October 6, 2019
- Group rate starts at $149 per night
- Book Online to get the discounted room pricing
- Book by calling 1-800-445-8667 using block code DVM
- Room block cut off date is September 11th, 2019
- 10 minutes from Chicago O’Hare airport. 30 + minutes from Chicago Midway Airport
- A shuttle can be scheduled with the hotel if you are flying into Chicago O’Hare airport
- Self-parking at the hotel is $10 per car with in and out privileges
- Check-in time 3:00pm. Check out time is 12:00pm. If arriving early the hotel can check your baggage until your room becomes available
- If you are interested in room share opportunities please email Tina Ellenbogen at email@example.com
This program will be submitted for (but not yet approved) for continuing education in jurisdictions which recognize AAVSB, RACE, and NASW Approval; however, participants should be aware some boards have limitations on the number of hours accepted in certain categories and/or restrictions on certain methods of delivery of continuing education. Call Kathryn Jennings at 484-571-8457 for further information.
Pre-Conference Tracks – October 3, 2019, Field Trip to Hinsdale Pet Cemetery and Pet Crematory
Main Conference Day 1 – Friday, October 4, 2019
Main Conference Day 2 – Saturday, October 5, 2019 - Silent Auction and Benefit Dinner
Main Conference Day 3 – Sunday, October 6, 2019 - Euthanasia Labs, Field Trip to Hinsdale Pet Cemetery and Pet Crematory
On Demand (Online) Access will begin two weeks following the event and will be available for 6 months.
A full conference refund will be offered to those individuals who show a valid reason by September 3, 2019. No refunds will be offered after this date. No refunds will be offered for the Euthanasia Technique Laboratory regardless of the date unless we have attendees on standby who wish to take your place. Please let us know if you have any questions as the conference draws closer.
if you are registering for the CAETA course through this form, you do NOT need to register separately on the CAETA website
Must join for Pre-Conference track on Thursday, October 3rd, 2019. If you have any questions, please reach out to AHPC Instructor Stephanie Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Contact Erin McNerney (Erin.McNerney@iaahpc.org)
- Additional Information
Questions About Registration?
Contact Erin McNerney (Erin.McNerney@iaahpc.org)