- Membership is good for one year from registration date.
- Membership provides access to the member's only page, free monthly webinars, monthly newsletters, and more
One Year Only:
- You will be charged the membership fee one time.
- In a year from now, you can choose to renew your membership or let it expire
- If you let it expire, you can become a member again at any time by going through the membership registration process
Renew Annually (Automatic)
- Your IAAHPC membership will automatically renew every year
- Your credit card will be charged automatically each year on original purchase date
- You can cancel your membership at any time
- If you want to change your membership type, first cancel your existing membership, and then register for a new membership
To Cancel a Membership that Renews Automatically:
- Log in to your account
- Click 'My Subscriptions'
- Click the 'Edit' link for your current subscription
- Click 'Terminate Subscription'
- Additional Information
- New Member “Welcome Kit” including a window decal
- 12 Monthly Webinars presented by animal hospice veterinary professionals on topics such as animal hospice, palliative care, euthanasia protocols, caregiver/family support, business, marketing and more. FREE to members- must access at the time of promotion through membership account. Access to a library of previous webinars for an additional fee.
- Business Circles- Opportunity to meet online with a small group once a month to discuss all the facets of animal hospice business management. Additional fee per year.
- A $125 discount on IAAHPC annual conference registration
- Animal Hospice & Palliative Care Certification Program- Additional registration fees apply. Must be an IAAHPC member to register.
- On-going access to the IAAHPC Animal Hospice & Palliative Care Guidelines for Best Practices. Updated periodically as necessary.
- Monthly member communications, including email newsletters with updates on IAAHPC services, what’s new in the field, upcoming webinars, AHPC program updates, conference information, volunteer opportunities, and more.
- Animal Hospice “Marketing Tool Kits”. Promote your business and the field of animal hospice & palliative care
- Networking opportunities for all those involved with animal hospice to share best practices, experiences. resources; and to find guidance through business circles, annual conference, etc.
- Participation and access to research and volunteer opportunities within the organization.
- Animal Hospice public relations advocacy by promoting the field of animal hospice on an international scale.